Welcome to Pest Animal Providence! We are a wildlife removal company servicing Providence, RI. We're the number one company in Rhode Island for wild animal/pest removal and control because we're very good at what we do. We can find animals in the smallest and tightest of spaces. We can encourage them to come out when nothing else has worked before. And we even know which baits we should and shouldn't use to lure them closed to traps. But those aren't the only things that make us stand out in the crowd. If you were to call us today, the phone would be answered by a friendly and helpful member of staff, who will take details of your case and provide you with a ballpark figure of how much the job — in its entirety — will cost. In the case that you can solve the problem yourself, our fully-trained phone staff can give you all the advice you'll need to get it done safely and effectively. If you do need an operative on-site, we offer appointments any time of day or night, even at weekends, and for emergency or urgent cases, we will also send one of our friendly team out to you on the very same day that you make the call. We have over ten years of experience to back us, and all staff members are trained to the very highest standard, carrying the latest tools and equipment, and we never, ever rely on poisons to remove or control any wild animal species, including rodents. Call us now at 401-223-4430 for your Providence wildlife control needs.
About Pest Animal Providence and Our Services:
Whether you live in the country or the city, you cannot escape the sight of Rhode Island squirrels. These furry vermin are everywhere.
What's more, they are happy to move into your home. Country or City, they will take over your barn, garage, garden, or attic
without a second thought! When you realize that you have an infestation of squirrels, take immediate steps to get them gone.
Here are just a few of the problems caused by Rhode Island squirrels
• Squirrels are highly destructive- they chew wire drywall, fabric, and anything else that gets on their way. Property damage caused by their constant chewing is costly
• Squirrels are dirty and spread a myriad of diseases from Haunta virus and salmonella to rabies.
• Because of their feeding and living habits, Providence squirrels are often harbingers of other pests, and internal parasites.
They are hosts to other health hazards like ringworm, skin mites, and tapeworms. Ticks and fleas are unwelcome visitor squirrels have that is easily transmitted to humans and other animals.
Squirrels can infiltrate all areas of your home, leaving waste, and spreading disease filled filth wherever they go. Squirrels transmit diseases in any number of ways.
• Some Diseases are spread through physical contact with the Providence squirrel, such as scratches or bites.
• Other diseases can spread be through fecal contamination of foodstuffs and the water supply.
• Some diseases are tracked in on the creature's feet or spread by parasites like fleas and ticks feeding on the rodent
• Some are air born through sneezes or spittle
Once you have decided enough is enough, you need to explore your options for clearing your home of these interlopers. Here are some options to help you decide. First Determine that your problem is indeed squirrels. Study up on Rhode Island squirrel behavior and know what signs to look for. Other vermin have some of the same signs.
• Piles of droppings that are rodent like but large
• Damage to your outside plants and gardens
• Chewed up shingles
• Chewed on lawn furniture • Strange “water marks” on ceilings and walls
• Also, inspect your attic, garage, or other areas you believe to be infested. Look for feces and piles of chewed up debris to help you identify nesting and entry points
• Listen for scratching, chattering, and skittering overhead, especially at night.
• Get visual confirmation by spotting a Providence squirrel.